|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||MHC AP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Neutral Packing or As Requirement|
|Delivery Time:||3 work days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，Paypal, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|OEM Number:||04465-47030||Part Name:||Brake Pad|
|Width:||116.3 MM||Height:||51.6 MM|
High original quality Brake Pads auto parts OEM 04465-47030 04465-32210 04465-47030 04465-52010
Part Name:Brake Pad
Size: Standard Size
Replacement NO: 04465-32210 04465-47030 04465-52010 04465-52011 04465-52021 04465-52022 04465-52060 04465-52120 04465-52170 04465-52250
|Make||Model||Year||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|Toyota||Celica||2001||GT||1.8L L4 - Gas|
|Toyota||Celica||2000||GT, GTS||1.8L L4 - Gas|
|TOYOTA ALLION I (_T24_) 2001/06-2007/06|
|ALLION I (_T24_) 1.5||1NZ-FE||1497||80||4||Saloon||2001-2005|
|ALLION I (_T24_) 1.8||2ZR-FE||1797||100||4||Saloon||2001-2007|
|ALLION I (_T24_) 1.8||1ZZ-FE||1794||97||4||Saloon||2001-2005|
|ALLION I (_T24_) 2.0||1AZ-FSE||1998||114||4||Saloon||2001-2005|
|TOYOTA ASCENT Hatchback 2001/06-2003/10|
|ASCENT Hatchback 1.8||7A-FE||1762||81||4||Hatchback||2001-2003|
|TOYOTA ASCENT Saloon 2001/06-2003/10|
|ASCENT Saloon 1.8||7A-FE||1762||81||4||Saloon||2001-2003|
|TOYOTA bB I (NCP3_) 2000/01-2005/12|
|bB I (NCP3_) 1.5 (NCP3_)||1NZ-FE||1497||80||4||MPV||2000-2005|
|TOYOTA CELICA Coupe (_T23_) 1999/08-2006/03|
|CELICA Coupe (_T23_) 1.8 16V VT-i (ZZT230_)||1ZZ-FE||1794||105||4||Coupe||1999-2005|
|TOYOTA COROLLA (_E11_) 1997/04-2002/06|
|COROLLA (_E11_) 1.5||1NZ-FE||1497||78||4||Saloon||1999-2001|
SCION xA 2004
SCION xB 2004
TOYOTA Celica GT 2000
TOYOTA Echo 2001-2002
TOYOTA MR2 Spyder 2000-2001
TOYOTA Prius 2001-2002
What is the brake pads?
Brake pads are a key brake part because they are the component that contacts and applies pressure and friction to a vehicle's brake rotors -- those flat, shiny discs that you can sometimes see just behind the wheels of some vehicles. The pressure and friction applied to the brake rotor is what slows and stops the wheel. Once the wheels stop turning, the vehicle stops moving, too.
How do I know if my brake pads needs changing?
4 Signs Your Brake Pads Needs Replacing
1. Squealing or Screeching Noises. Generally, the first indication any driver will notice is a squealing, screeching, or whining noise when the brakes are engaged.
2. Less than a Quarter Inch of Brake Pad.
3. Deep Metallic Grinding and Growling.
4. Indicator Lights.
How many miles do brake pads last?
As a general rule of thumb, there's about a 40,000 mile range in play. Average brake pad life is somewhere around 25,000 to 65,000 miles. However, many people have heard of brake pads lasting more than 70,000 miles, even beyond the 80,000 mile threshold. You may have even experienced super-long brake pad wear yourself.
1. Material: semi-metal, ceramic
2. High quality brake pads, stable friction coefficient, no noise, no asbestos, no dust, long service life and reasonable wear rate.
3. Surface treatment: paint, powder coating; electronic paint
4. No noise and long life. About 30,000-50000 kilometers.
5. Reasonable price, good quality and prompt delivery
6. Complete models of different models
7. Manufactured according to customer requirements.
1. If you don't find the model type here, Please tell us.
Please send us your OEM number.
Please send us your photo and products size if you have.
Please tell us your exact car model if you do not have photo or OEM No.
2. How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
On the one hand, we keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ,on the other hand we respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them.
3. What is the delivery time?
About 3-7 days after payment.(Most items are in stock)
4. How many years has your company been in the auto parts industry?
Our company has been 10 years and started our business since 2008.